SPOKEN WORD POETRY: THE REVIEW OF ‘I WAS A VICTIM’ BY JOSEPH JASEF.
_As Written by: Prince Joe_
Spoken word poetry is what you can’t tell or predict only when you find the opportunity to listen to the end of the sound till its end, ends. Joseph Jasef is a poet that writes out those words that you can’t imagine, a poet that melts minds and pick up truth from the right proportion. There’s no poet that can write and still give his words deeper live than a poet that understands the agric of humanity. You don’t get? This spoken word poetry makes me feel the need of life, the sound hits with passion; perfect instrumental. Ok. From the Title of the spoken word poetry, ‘I was a victim’, gives a vivid imagination about the religion of life — girls especially, that finds suit side in the body of men to become connected to the wealthy of life,I can say; this piece has a taste of erotic art — the lines are from the origin of wet ecstasy. No jokes. Jasef gave we — audience, a connection to get familiar with his words, I hope he could just make the video: then I know that, he will blow our minds with the artistic hands that will put in the essence of life. Each word speaks like fire! I love that.
10 PUNCHLINES THAT CARVE OUT LIFE IN THE PIECE:
1. The less men look the more they see and vice versa.
2. She talk the talk expecting me to walk the walk.
3. She brought me to a scene and prompted me to sin.
4. She’s the one I love to bit, bit by bit that became a habit.
5. Yes, she won it all, she wants it all and she won it all.
6. She’s a Gold that wants her calls to be picked up with no delay.
7. Still; still, I kept following her lead, to the cave, I never knew I was digging my grave.
8. I was seen and caught in a crime-sin.
9. Her curves her mathematically undefinable.
10. She fills me and I feel her. She give me pleasure.
HOWEVER, I could only capture some few lines that caught my ears banging, till now! Jasef has become a demon in his own he(art) and nothing could comprehend him. Like he said:
I WAS A VICTIM is a spoken word poetry that centre on the seduction of ladies to guys — I found that so alarming!
How they manipulate guys to have their way — this has become so rampant day by day. And guess who this lady turn out to be?
SELF! Isn’t that amazing?
The poetry is centred on how self controls everyone of us.
Let me end it this way, listen to this piece and see the worth of imagination and strict invisible pictures that poet Jasef has put into this work. Poetry is life!
You can download the spoken word here
1,090 total views, 4 views today